Sunday, June 26, 2011

Regionals/ The Agent Deck

As i mentioned before I went out to regionals the other day.  I placed 70 out of 200 so i was fairly dissapointed in my performance but it gave me an opportunity to learn what decks are setting themselves apart from the rest.  I was especially impressed by the agent decks made from the starter decks released the night before.  One of the agent decks placed second in the entire tournament.  I bought some of the starter decks soon after and was very impressed with how they can be built but with one exception. Archlord Krystia was not included in the starter deck as it was rumored to be.  I want to hear what you guys think about this change in the deck and how it has effected you.

As always have a good day,

Justin Grimmer, Terrible Deal Clan Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment